Welcome to St. Peter's Higher Secondary School, Elanji
Our school functions under the Corporate Educational Agency of the Diocese of Palai. The local managing authority is St. Peter’s Forane Church, Elanji.
* 1925 : The beginning of the school as St. Peter’s English Middle School
* 1929 : Admission of girl students began
* 1949 : Upgraded as High School with the name St. Peter’s English High School
* 1953 : Pala corporate Educational Agency came into existence and the school came under the management of the same.
* 2000 : Upgraded as Higher Secondary School.